OUR OFFICE’S SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
To help prevent the transmission of all respiratory infections, including COVID-19, we adhere to standardized infection control measures. We follow routine cleaning and disinfection strategies, using an EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant, as well as appropriate sterilization of all tools and equipment. We also use facemasks and gloves for each patient per guidelines set by the FDA and CDC.
While our office already adheres to these standard precautions, there are several recommendations we are implementing to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Screening patients for signs or symptoms of infection when we update their medical histories.
- Making sure our masks, gloves, and eye protection are appropriate for the procedures performed.
- Cleaning and disinfecting public areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, and bathrooms.
- Following CDC guidelines that touch items are temporarily unavailable. This includes magazines, toys, toothbrushing stations, etc.
If you have an upcoming appointment scheduled, please contact our office if you experience any of the following:
- Shortness of breath
- Travel within the past 14 days to affected geographical regions
We will discuss your health status, the dental treatment you require, and whether or not visiting our office will be safe for you, our other patients, and our staff.
We ask that everyone wear a facemask before entering our office.